Action Items on Fuji meeting December 15, 2003

Hiromichi Oribe Oribe at iomega.com
Tue Jan 6 18:05:12 PST 2004

* "Hiromichi Oribe" <Oribe at iomega.com>
*
Hi Katata-san,

I reviewed the DVEvent proposal and I have one comment.

Since you are redefining Busy Event, do you also want to change units
for Time field from 100ms to 1 second?  Is there any reason why you
don't want to do this?

65535 * 100ms = 1.8 hours
65535 * 1 second = 18 hours

1.8 hours may not be long enough to report format in progress.

Best regards,

Hiromichi Oribe
oribe at iomega.com
1821 West Iomega Way, Roy, Utah 84067