March MMC WG Meeting

Bill McFerrin billmc at tstar.net
Thu Feb 19 19:52:00 PST 2004

* "Bill McFerrin" <billmc at tstar.net>
*
Members:
My error is exactly as Takahashi-san has detected.  The MMC WG meeting will
be Tuesday, 16 March.  Our business will be limited to 2 items:

1) The MMC-4 draft 2h is proposed for standardization.  The number of
changes since 2g is small, so I hope that the final review will not require
more than the morning session.

2) In the afternoon, new MMC-5 proposals/work will be discussed.  It is my
understanding that this will be of interest to many people.

Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin, Philips