Post November T10 week SPC-3 Letter Ballot comments resolutions

Ralph O. Weber roweber at IEEE.org
Wed Dec 1 18:31:06 PST 2004

* "Ralph O. Weber" <roweber at ieee.org>
*
The revision of the SPC-3 Letter Ballot comments resolutions
document reflecting agreements reached during the November T10
meeting week has been posted as:

An FDF file that can be imported in SPC-3 r21 is available as:

  http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/document.04/04-355r2.fdf
  imports into:
  http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/spc3/spc3r21.pdf

Revision 21b of SPC-3, showing all the changes made to date
during Letter Ballot comments processing also is available as:

  http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/drafts/spc3/spc3r21b.pdf

In my mind, the big ticket items this time are the changes
made in response to the following comments:

   Brocade 29) Create binary multiplier nomenclature convention
   Brocade 33) Use mebibytes in applicable MAM field definitions
   Dell 31) Use 'relative target port identifier' to match SAM-3

Of course, "big ticket" is in the eye of the beholder. I am
thinking about the number of places I had to change and/or the
number of new subclauses I had to create. Or was it the notion
that if anything is going to get complaints, it would be these
three.

All the best,

.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org