[t13] T10/04-262r1

Curtis Stevens curtis.stevens at wdc.com
Tue Aug 31 10:03:28 PDT 2004

* "Curtis Stevens" <curtis.stevens at wdc.com>
*
Andy

	I am going to be posting an updated version that better conforms to
T10 standards.  I had left out the control byte at the end of the CDB.  So,
I have made some modifications to free up a byte for the 16 byte version.

Curtis E. Stevens
20511 Lake Forest Dr.  #C 214-D
Lake Forest, Ca. 92630

Phone: 949-672-7933