David Burg dburg at nero.com
Sun Aug 29 04:29:13 PDT 2004

Hello,

In the mmc4r03b.pdf draft newly uploaded, this obsolete MMC Reflector is
still present. Can it be removed as suggested by Mr. Takeshi Kohda?

The exact text I suggest to remove is:

"MMC-3 Reflector
Internet address for subscription to the MMC Reflector
majordomo at dt.wdc.com
Internet address for distribution via MMC Reflector
mmc at dt.wdc.com"

In the "POINTS OF CONTACT" page.

Best regards,

David Burg

David Burg
Software Development,
InCD Project Leader

Ahead Software AG
Im Stoeckmaedle 18    fax:   +49 (0)7248 911 888
76307 Karlsbad        email: dburg at nero.com
Germany               http://www.nero.com