URENT HELP! SAS 4 Lane Internal Serial Attached Connector

George Penokie gop at us.ibm.com
Mon Apr 26 13:46:13 PDT 2004

Kevin,

It has not yet been defined.

Bye for now,
 George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
 E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
 Internal:  553-5208
 External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

;Kevin Khuu; <kevin98146 at hotmail.com>
Sent by: owner-t10 at t10.org 04/26/2004 02:18 PM To
 t10 at t10.org cc
 Subject
 URENT HELP! SAS 4 Lane Internal Serial Attached Connector

 * ;Kevin Khuu; <kevin98146 at hotmail.com>
 *
 I know this SAS 4 Lane Internal Serial Attached connector has 32 pins, but I
do not have the ;signals; pinout of this connector.  Could someone please
send me the signals pinout of this connector or point me to where I can get
the info?

Thanks,
 Kevin