May 2004 MMC WG Meeting

Bill McFerrin billmc at tstar.net
Tue Apr 20 14:40:49 PDT 2004

* "Bill McFerrin" <billmc at tstar.net>
*
MMC WG Members:
We will have our WG meeting on Friday 14-May-2004 from 9AM to 5PM at

The Austin Hilton
500 East 4th Street
Austin, TX 78701

Ph 512-469-0078

The meeting room is TBD.

Directions:
>From Austin-Bergstrom Airport: Exit airport bearing right on Presidential
Blvd. Continue on Cardinal Loop towrad airport exit. Turn left on TX 71E,
take the TX 71-West ramp and tontinue on TX71 west to US 183 North. Continue
on US 183 North to the 1st - 5th Sts ramp and continue onto Cesar Chavez St
E. Right right onto Trinity St, right onto E 5th St, Right onto Neches.
Parking at the hotel is $15 per day.

Super Shuttle is also available at the airport for $10. Limos are available
at $30.

Preliminary Agenda:
Review comments and voting on MMC-4.
Presentation of Blu-ray Disc rewritable command set proposal.

I hope to distribute rev 1 of the MMC-5 prior to the meeting.  There may be
no time for discussion, but it should be available for review and comments
in July.  We expect to be back to our normal meeting schedule in July:
Wednesday of T10 week.

Regards,
Bill McFerrin

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org