SSC-3 Rev 00

Paul.A.Suhler at certance.com Paul.A.Suhler at certance.com
Wed Apr 14 11:07:06 PDT 2004

* Paul.A.Suhler at certance.com
*

Hi, Dave.

I'd like to solicit a discussion of "Explicit Address Commands Lessons
Learned."  I don't have any lessons to share, but someone else may.

Thanks,

Paul Suhler
Senior Staff Firmware Engineer
Certance LLC
1650 Sunflower Avenue
Costa Mesa, California  92626
(714) 641-2485 (voice)
(714) 966-7328 (fax)

                      "David Peterson
                      (Eng)"                   To:       t10 at t10.org
                      <david_peterson at c        cc:
                      nt.com>                  Subject:  SSC-3 Rev 00
                      Sent by:
                      owner-t10 at t10.org

                      04/14/2004 09:10
                      AM

* "David Peterson \(Eng\)" <david_peterson at cnt.com>
*
SSC-3 rev 00 will be available on the T10 web site shortly. We have the
first working group meeting for SSC-3 during the upcoming T10 week in
Monterey (Tuesday 5/04/2004 from 9-11am). Please send any requests for
agenda time with specifics to me by end of day April 23rd.

Thanks...Dave

David Peterson
Chief Architect - Standards Development
Computer Network Technology (CNT)