[T11.5] REMINDER: MAKE MAY MEETING RESERVATIONS TODAY OR TOMORROW

Robert Snively rsnively at Brocade.COM
Thu Apr 1 11:13:16 PST 2004

INCITS T11.5 Mail Reflector
********************************

WARNING:  The May meeting cut-off is April 2.

We are trying to get it extended, but don't take=20
the risk.  We have found that the hotel sells out
quickly at that time of year and they are reluctant
to extend the cut-off, because their other rates
are even more expensive.

Embassy Suites Hotel
1441 Canyon Del Rey
Seaside, CA 93955
Reservation numbers:
		+1 800 559 4308
		+1 831 393 1115
http://www.embassysuites.com/en/es/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=3DMRYESES

Room rate for the conference is $196 (includes full breakfast,
in-room Ethernet, WiFi connection in meeting rooms).

Group name is Brocade/T10 (though T11 was also used for a short time).

If you have trouble making your reservation, please contact
Cathlyn Reem (creem at brocade.com).

Robert Snively

Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.
1745 Technology Drive