SAS-1.1 Open Timeout timer has not expired

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) elliott at hp.com
Tue Nov 18 08:32:06 PST 2003

* "Elliott, Robert (Server Storage)" <elliott at hp.com>
*
As soon as the expander sends out the OPEN, it sends an AIP (WAITING ON
DEVICE) and then stops sending its own AIPs.  Instead, it starts
forwarding dwords (or at least AIPs that arrive).  It shouldn't keep
sending AIP (WAITING ON DEVICE) on its own every 128 dwords.

XL might not say that correctly now, but I believe that was the
intention.
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org