[t10] mmc4r02 - near op xAD CDB[7]

Pat LaVarre LAVARRE at iomega.com
Fri May 16 11:52:18 PDT 2003

* "Pat LaVarre" <LAVARRE at iomega.com>
*
Re mmc4r02.pdf ...

On screen 342 of 587, in "6.27 [ADh] READ DVD STRUCTURE Command", "6.27.1 The CDB and Its Parameters", I see:

"The Format field, Table 170, indicates the type of information that is requested by the Initiator."

Yet, on screen 218 of 587, in "5.4.3 Profile 3h: Magneto-Optical Erasable", "Table 170" is "Magneto-Optical Erasable Profile Decomposition".

I imagine instead we mean to say "Table 364" "Format Code Definitions" defines op xAD CDB[7].

But I'm so stunningly ignorant of PDT x05 that I can't be sure how wrongly confused I am.

Pat LaVarre

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org