SPC-3 MSB and LSB labels, SAM-3 incorrect LUNs for task management functions

Hugh Curley hcurley at indra.com
Sat Mar 15 11:49:21 PST 2003

* "Hugh Curley" <hcurley at indra.com>

------=_NextPart_000_0171_01C2EAF1.4CECCB00

I would like to suggest, if we are going to make some changes to the =
bit
labels, that we now change to using upper case "B" for byte and lower
case "b" for bit.  Therefore, MSB would be most significant byte and =
MSb
would be most significant bit.
=20
This is change does not affect anything in the proposal, but should be
made concurrently.
=20
Thanks,
=20