Missing transition from SL2:Selected to SL0:Idle?

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Fri Mar 7 06:41:12 PST 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E4B7.999A3AA6

Rev 2e (to be posted later today) adds OPEN_REJECT (STP Resources Busy)
support to the SL state machine, and the SL2:SL0 transition occurs =
after
transmission of any OPEN_REJECT.

--=20
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com=20
Hewlett-Packard Industry Standard Server Storage Advanced Technology=20
 <https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott>
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott=20

>  -----Original Message-----=20

 RE: Missing transition from SL2:Selected to SL0:Idle? Rev 2e (to be posted = later today) adds OPEN_REJECT (STP Resources Busy) support to the SL = state machine, and the SL2:SL0 transition occurs after transmission of = any OPEN_REJECT. --
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com