MMC WG Meeting Announcement: 13 March 2003

keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
Fri Mar 7 00:41:49 PST 2003

* keiji_katata at post.pioneer.co.jp
*

Hi Bill,

I have 2 requests.

1. Could you change MMC WG meeting date from Mar. 13 to Mar. 12?

??

2. Could you hold MMC SWG meeting in April at your convenient place?

Kohda and I sent a document that is added "Software defect management
scheme". Many of MMC/Fuji members think that current working draft has a
lot of empty command description sections. Those sections have only Header.
So Kohda and I could not create pre-draft document for your editing. Many
of MMC/Fuji participants think you and I (and someone) must have some
additional day to add proposal in pre-draft, and must discuss the validity.

So I would like to propose to MMC chairman that MMC SWG/pre-editing meeting
should be held in early of April. It is OK at you office for me.

Best regards,

Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org