SAS Port layer teleconference Thursday 2pm Central

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Tue Mar 4 08:48:35 PST 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E26D.E60732BE

Mark Evans should have a SAS port layer update ready today or tomorrow. =

We'll have a teleconference on that topic:=20
Thursday  6 March=20
2:00pm Central time=20

- Toll Free Access Number: 866-639-4721=20
- Toll Access Number: 574-948-0372=20
- Participant PIN: 5185037=20

Contact Mark_Evans at maxtor.com for the working version of the port layer
for review.=20

--=20
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com=20
Hewlett-Packard Industry Standard Server Storage Advanced Technology=20
 <https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott>
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2E26D.E60732BE

SAS Port layer teleconference Thursday 2pm Central Mark Evans should have a SAS port = layer update ready today or tomorrow. We'll have a teleconference on that = topic:
Thursday  6 March
2:00pm Central time - Toll Free Access Number: = 866-639-4721
- Toll Access Number: 574-948-0372 =
- Participant PIN: 5185037 Contact Mark_Evans at maxtor.com for the = working version of the port layer for review. --
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com