Persistent Reservation typo in SPC-3 r13

George Penokie gop at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 3 08:40:43 PDT 2003

* George Penokie <gop at us.ibm.com>
*

Charles,

I should know better than to look at persistent reservations stuff after a
few glasses of wine.

So, after looking at your comments again I agree that the 'reservation key'
field should be 'service action reservation key' in the places you pointed
out. This is how it is in the original proposal (02-065r2) had it so it is
indeed an editorial change.

Your other point is also correct in that it should be the 'service action
reservation key' all in small caps. This is an editing error that showed up
in rev 4 and should also be fixed.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

                      Charles Binford
                      <Charles.Binford@        To:       George Penokie/Rochester/IBM at IBMUS
                      Sun.COM>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: Persistent Reservation typo in SPC-3 r13
                      Charles.Binford at S
                      un.COM

                      06/03/2003 08:55
                      AM

George, on paragraph d) the words "service action" appear three times.
I was referring to the last occurrence.  Your comments seem to be
referring to the either (or both) of the first two.

I believe last occurrence should be small caps font (see highlights in
attachment).

If I'd done my homework better, I should have never sent this in the
first place since Rob's proposal covers it already.

Charles Binford
Sun Microsystems
316.315.0382 x222