Meeting Notice: Data Integrity SG Aug 19-20, 2003 Denver, CO

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri Jul 25 08:05:47 PDT 2003

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
                        Meeting Announcement
                     Data Integrity Study Group
                             Denver, CO

         Tuesday, August 19, 2003    1:00 p.m. -- 6:00 p.m.
         Wednesday, August 20, 2003  9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.

Hotel:   Renaissance Denver Hotel
         3801 Quebec St.
         Denver, CO 80207
         Phone:(303) 399-7500
         Fax:  (303) 321-1966

Reservations:  (800) 468-3571
Group Name:    LSI Logic
Group Rate:    $94/night + tax
Cut-off Date:  August 5, 2003

Transportation:

Complimentary airport transportation and parking are available. Departure
|from the hotel starts at 4:25 AM and runs twice an hour at 25 and 55
minutes past the hour until 11:55 PM. Service from DIA runs at 15 and 45
minutes past the hour. The Renaissance Hotel shares vans with the
Red Lion and Doubletree Hotels so be sure to look for their hotel logos
as well as the Renaissance logo on the vehicle. Airport pick up is on the
5th floor, east side, outside of door 511 on the 3rd island from the door.

If you are driving from DIA,
leave the terminal, take Pena Blvd. to I-70 (12 miles).
Take I-70 West to the Quebec Street Exit (5.5 Miles).
Turn left on Quebec Street heading Southbound.
Stay in the right lane and take the Smith Road exit .
The hotel is straight ahead on the right.

Hotel web site:
  http://www.marriott.com/dpp/PropertyPage.asp?MarshaCode=DENSA&EPCEC=InProcess&EPNAVCEC=InProcess

Host Contact:

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org