PR PREEMPT with no reservation at all

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at compuserve.com
Wed Jul 16 21:14:07 PDT 2003

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
My apologies for botching the incorporation of 03-094r3.

I have no issues with including the changes George proposes
in his next PR fixup document.

I would also be willing to incorporate 03-094r3 correctly
without benefit of another round of documents, if that
works better for folks.

Regards,

.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org