End-to-End Data Protection justification

Holt, Keith kholt at lsil.com
Tue Jul 1 07:51:50 PDT 2003

* "Holt, Keith" <kholt at lsil.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C33FE0.4DD206E0

I mentioned in the June 23 data integrity proposal telecon that I was
preparing a document to provide some additional details regarding error
cases.  The document is now available at
ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.03/03-224r0.pdf
<ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.03/03-224r0.pdf>  .  I'm posting this
notice to give everyone a little extra time to review the document prior
to the CAP meeting since the next weekly list of uploaded documents
won't go out until a couple of days before the meeting.

Keith Holt

--
Keith Holt
keith.holt at lsil.com
LSI Logic Storage Systems

------_=_NextPart_001_01C33FE0.4DD206E0

 End-to-End Data Protection justification I mentioned in the June 23 data = integrity proposal telecon that I was preparing a document to provide = some additional details regarding error cases.  The document is = now available at ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.03/03-224r0.pdf .  I'm posting this notice to = give everyone a little extra time to review the document prior to the = CAP meeting since the next weekly list of uploaded documents won't go = out until a couple of days before the meeting. Keith Holt --
Keith Holt
keith.holt at lsil.com
LSI Logic Storage Systems
------_=_NextPart_001_01C33FE0.4DD206E0--