Routing Table Entries

Dennis Moore dmoore at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 26 16:55:46 PST 2003

* "Dennis Moore" <dmoore at ix.netcom.com>

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C2DDB7.E8765CE0

Stephen,
There are a few more differences between your table and my
interpretation. I will omit the 2100 entry for the moment and address
that later. I believe you left out several entries in your table. I
think the table should be as follows where E=3Denabled and =
D=3Ddisabled:
=20
0	 1000	 D=09
1	 1000	 D=09