Wide Links and Wide Ports

Bellamy, Wayne Wayne.Bellamy at hp.com
Tue Feb 25 07:26:29 PST 2003

* "Bellamy, Wayne" <Wayne.Bellamy at hp.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C2DCE2.44FD88AA

I agree with you David. This is one of THE most confusing three =
sentence
paragraphs I've read. I'm still not certain after reading it five times
what exactly is being stated. I guess I need additional help to have
someone break down this paragraph line-by-line for me, too. So, please
don't feel alone in your inquiry about this.
=20
wayne
=20
Wayne Bellamy=20