SAS rate matching - ALIGNs in OPEN

George Penokie gop at us.ibm.com
Thu Feb 20 12:04:50 PST 2003

* George Penokie <gop at us.ibm.com>
*

I believe Jim's wording is good and should be placed in the standard. I am
against saying nothing. The fact that is conversion is going on is enough
justification for adding in the words.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

                      "Seto, Pak-lung"
                      <pak-lung.seto at in        To:       "'Jim.Coomes at seagate.com'" <Jim.Coomes at seagate.com>, "Elliott, Robert
                      tel.com>                  (Server Storage)" <Elliott at hp.com>
                      Sent by:                 cc:       T10 Reflector <t10 at t10.org>
                      owner-t10 at t10.org        Subject:  RE: SAS rate matching - ALIGNs in OPEN

                      02/20/2003 12:24
                      PM

* "Seto, Pak-lung" <pak-lung.seto at intel.com>
*
I would recommend don't even say anything in the standard.  Implementation
will have to make it work and it does not affect interoperability.

Pak