MMC-x meant where MMC-2 said

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at compuserve.com
Thu Feb 13 16:21:17 PST 2003

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
MMC-2 was the published standard when SPC-2 was
proposed for standardization in a T10 letter ballot.
For the purposes of standards development, letter
ballot is the only time when nits such as this
need to be or should be considered.

MMC-x cannot be used in a dpANS because it is not
a precise reference to a published standard.

Regards,

.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org