SAS WG February Cutoff date Monday 2/10

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Fri Feb 7 16:52:45 PST 2003

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>
*
All,

A reminder - the cutoff date for making reservations at the Grace Inn for the February SAS WG is Monday 2/10!
So far the Grace Inn has booked only about 10 rooms (out of a block of 35).

Please remember to use the group name, "T10 SAS Working Group". I understand the reservation clerk may not associate "Intel" with this event, so if you've tried to make a reservation and been told they're booked, this might be the reason.

Regards,
Bob Sheffield