Mt.Fuji Ver.5 Rev.1.48 is available

takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
Wed Feb 5 23:47:32 PST 2003

* takeshi_kohda at post.pioneer.co.jp
*
Hello all,
I have placed the Mt.Fuji Ver.5 Rev.1.48 on the FTP site in:

ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji5/Spec/Fuji5r148.zip

or,
ftp://ftp.avc-pioneer.com/Mtfuji5/Spec/Fuji5r148.pdf

This revision is just a draft for the revision 1.5 and intended for the
review purpose.
All approved items after the publication of revision 1.4 were incorporated.
And I corrected technical error in Get Performance command Type 4
description on page 312, the 2nd and 3rd paragraph from the bottom.
This error was found after January meeting. Please send a comment if you
have a question for this correction.
I also made editorial changes through the document.

Best Regards,
-----
Takeshi Kohda

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org