JTC 1/SC 25 FDIS 14776-115 (SPI-5)

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Tue Dec 16 09:37:45 PST 2003

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
T10 voting members:

I have received the subject Final Draft International Standard (FDIS) for SPI-5. It will be on the agenda for the January 15th T10 meeting in Chandler, AZ. T10 will need to vote on recommending a US Position for this FDIS.

T10 members who would like to see the actual draft FDIS (a 2 MB file) before the meeting, please send me an email. I will email the file to you. (The copyright precludes me from just posting this FDIS as a T10 document.)

John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
4420 ArrowsWest Dr.
Colo Spgs, CO 80907