Reminder to book for January T10

Sheffield, Robert L robert.l.sheffield at intel.com
Thu Dec 11 10:38:35 PST 2003

* "Sheffield, Robert L" <robert.l.sheffield at intel.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3C015.FC34BEB8

All,=20

I just checked with the Chandler Wyndham Garden hotel. The current
room-night pick-up is 78. They've extended the cutoff date to 12/16 =
(was
12/12), so please book your rooms promptly. (480-961-4444; FAX
480-940-0269  <http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/PHXCH/main.wnt>
http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/PHXCH/main.wnt)

I've received requests for further information about local dining and
airport transportation. I've sent an updated meeting notice with more
information to John Lohmeyer.

Here is some information on local dining and airport transportation:=20

Airport Contracted Taxi's (available at curbside - no prior =
reservations
required):=20

*	AAA Taxi 602-437-4000
*	Discount Taxi 602-266-1110
*	Allstate Taxi 602-329-1017

Approximately 13 miles to/from the airport. - Cost would be around
$25.00 each way.=20

*	First Mile $5.00
*	Additional Mile $1.50
*	Airport Surcharge $1.00
*	Traffic delay per hour $18.00

Hotel Shuttle: Should be available starting Sunday evening when many
participants begin to arrive. Call from baggage claim (no pre-booking).

Detailed Driving Instructions/Directions from Sky Harbor Airport:=20
Take 143 exit out of airport. Head south toward I-10 freeway. Take I-10
east toward=20
Tucson (watch signs carefully - tricky on ramp).=20
Take I-10 south to the Chandler Blvd. exit (approximately 10 miles).
Take the Chandler=20
Blvd. exit and turn left (east on Chandler Blvd. - over the freeway).
Turn right into=20
Southgate Center. At the stop sign turn to the right.=20

Parking: Ample parking at hotel (no charge)=20

Dining:=20

*	Marie Callenders, Damons (sports bar/grill), Denny's,
Whataburger: easy walking distance (< 0.2 mi)
*	Hotel restaurant (Breakfast, Dinner, and will offer a buffet for
lunch for those who wish to stay)
*	Many good restaurants within 1-2 miles from hotel (for those
with a car or a desire to take a long walk)

A few dining recommendations:=20
Hong Kong Gourmet Buffet=20
0.41miles=20
4909 E Chandler Blvd=20
Phoenix, AZ Phone:  (480) 785-0660=20

Z Tejas Grill=20
1.02 miles=20
7221 W Ray Rd=20
Chandler, AZ Phone:  (480) 893-7550=20

Buca Di Beppo=20
1.05 miles=20
7111 W Ray Rd=20
Chandler, AZ Phone:  (480) 785-7272=20
Come hungry!=20

Valle Luna Mexican Restaurant=20
 1.06 miles=20
4910 E Ray Rd=20
Phoenix, AZ Phone:  (480) 893-3100=20
 =20
 =20
 =20
 =20
 =20
 =20
 =20

Bob Sheffield=20
Intel Corporation - CH6-333=20
Storage Components Division (SCD)=20
5000 W. Chandler Blvd=20
Chandler, AZ 85226-3699=20
Phone: 480-554-8597=20
Fax: 480-554-7347=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C3C015.FC34BEB8

 Reminder to book for January T10 All, I just checked with the Chandler = Wyndham Garden hotel. The current room-night pick-up is 78. = They've extended the cutoff date to 12/16 (was 12/12), = so please book your rooms promptly. (480-961-4444; FAX 480-940-0269 = http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/PHXCH/main.wnt) I've received requests for further = information about local dining and airport transportation. I've sent an = updated meeting notice with more information to John = Lohmeyer. Here is some information on local = dining and airport transportation: Airport Contracted Taxi;s = (available at curbside ; no prior reservations required): AAA Taxi 602-437-4000 Discount Taxi = 602-266-1110 Allstate Taxi = 602-329-1017
Approximately 13 miles to/from the = airport. ; Cost would be around $25.00 each way. First Mile $5.00 Additional Mile $1.50 Airport Surcharge $1.00 Traffic delay per hour = $18.00
Hotel Shuttle: Should be available starting Sunday evening = when many participants begin to arrive. Call from baggage claim (no = pre-booking). Detailed Driving = Instructions/Directions from Sky Harbor Airport:
Take 143 exit out of airport. Head = south toward I-10 freeway. Take I-10 east toward
Tucson (watch signs carefully ; = tricky on ramp).
Take I-10 south to the Chandler Blvd. = exit (approximately 10 miles). Take the Chandler
Blvd. exit and turn left (east on = Chandler Blvd. ; over the freeway). Turn right into
Southgate Center. At the stop sign = turn to the right. Parking: Ample parking at hotel (no charge) Dining: Marie Callenders, Damons (sports = bar/grill), Denny;s, Whataburger: easy walking distance (< 0.2 = mi) Hotel restaurant (Breakfast, Dinner, = and will offer a buffet for lunch for those who wish to = stay) Many good restaurants within 1-2 = miles from hotel (for those with a car or a desire to take a long = walk)
A few dining = recommendations:
Hong Kong Gourmet Buffet
0.41miles
4909 E Chandler Blvd
Phoenix, AZ Phone:  (480) = 785-0660 Z Tejas Grill
1.02 miles
7221 W Ray Rd
Chandler, AZ Phone:  (480) = 893-7550 Buca Di Beppo
1.05 miles
7111 W Ray Rd
Chandler, AZ Phone:  (480) = 785-7272
Come hungry! Valle Luna Mexican Restaurant
 1.06 miles
4910 E Ray Rd
Phoenix, AZ Phone:  (480) = 893-3100

Bob = Sheffield