MMC-4 Draft Rev 2 has been posted

Bmcferrin at aol.com Bmcferrin at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 18:32:00 PDT 2003

* Bmcferrin at aol.com
*

--part1_a5.391dbea6.2bdf3010_boundary

MMC WG Members:
I have posted MMC-4 draft 2 to the t10 website.  I intend this draft to
be complete - no TBDs.  Of course, I expect that changes will be
required.  In fact, since I posted it, I havealready found some errors
that need to be corrected.

Please review and bring your comments to the next MMC WG meeting.  That
meeting is at the Philips Semiconductors Learning Center in Sunnyvale,
CA. on 14 and 15 May.

Kind Regards,
Bill McFerrin