SAS SSP state machine rename Wait for DONE message

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Fri Apr 25 16:35:15 PDT 2003

------_=_NextPart_001_01C30B83.5319DCE9

I plan to rename the SSP state machine internal message "Wait for DONE
(Reason)" to "Transmitted DONE (Reason)".=20

With its current name, it can be interpreted as: the recipient (the
SSP_D state machine) is supposed to wait for a specific kind of DONE
primitive.

What the message really means is that a specific kind of DONE primitive
was just transmitted by the phy.=20

--=20
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com=20
Hewlett-Packard Industry Standard Server Storage Advanced Technology=20
 <https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott>
https://ecardfile.com/id/RobElliott=20

------_=_NextPart_001_01C30B83.5319DCE9

SAS SSP state machine rename Wait for DONE message I plan to rename the SSP state machine = internal message ;Wait for DONE (Reason); to = ;Transmitted DONE (Reason);. With its current name, it can be = interpreted as: the recipient (the SSP_D state machine) is supposed to = wait for a specific kind of DONE primitive. What the message really means is that = a specific kind of DONE primitive was just transmitted by the = phy. --
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com