Next MMC Working Group Meeting

Bmcferrin at aol.com Bmcferrin at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 05:43:37 PDT 2003

* Bmcferrin at aol.com
*

--part1_1d0.75645aa.2bcd5879_boundary

Members:
I am checking availability of the meeting space for an additional day.
Is it acceptable to all who wish to attend to shift the MMC meeting from
Monday and Tuesday to Tuesday and Wednesday?

Thank you,
Bill McFerrin

Hello Bill McFerrin  the chairman of MMC WG,

Are you here?
Could you please send your comment to my request ASAP.

Best regards,

Keiji Katata
PIONEER CORP.