SAS-03rf, Expander Link Layer (XL)
gil.romo at qlogic.com
Fri Apr 11 13:48:06 PDT 2003
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* Gil Romo <gil.romo at qlogic.com>
May I participate in comments?
In the third lettered list (messages from the XL receiver) of Subclause 7.15.2
XL transmitter and receiver, I believe the following messages are missing:
- OPEN_ACCEPT Received, and
- OPEN_REJECT Received.
Items (c) and (d) of the first lettered list of 126.96.36.199 State description,
define the conditions that generate Backoff Retry and Backoff Reverse Path
responses, respectively. Does the XL6:Open_Response_Wait state manage these
arbitration issues or is it done by the expander connection manager?
(949) 389 - 6266
Gil.Romo at QLogic.com
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10