Fuji and MMC in April or May

Bmcferrin at aol.com Bmcferrin at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 05:34:14 PST 2003

* Bmcferrin at aol.com
*

--part1_63.1af2f004.2bbee3d6_boundary

Members:
I sent an e-mail to both the Fuji and t10 reflectors to try to resolve
the meeting location for the next Fuji and MMC.

So far, I have responses that suggest that the count so far will be 5
companies and 7 (?) people.  2 votes for May (western US), 2 votes for
April (Honolulu), and 2 don't cares.

How do you vote?

Regards,
Bill McFerrin