Nashua meeting info Shuttle, reservations, etc.

Zane Daggett zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com
Tue Apr 1 06:26:04 PST 2003

* "Zane Daggett" <zdaggett at hcm.hitachi.com>
*
Some of you have asked about shuttle service to and from the Airport to the
Hotel.  The hotel is about 15-18 minutes from the airport (after you exit
the parking garage).  Here is their response on providing service:

"We do have complimentary shuttle service to and from the Manchester
Airport.  We are better able to service shuttle requests in a timely manner
if individuals make reservations for the shuttle prior to their arrival
date.  These reservations can be made directly with our reservations manager
or front desk (and certainly, anyone may contact me directly for
assistance!).

Merrill D. Milke
Assistant Director of Sales
Crowne Plaza Hotel - Nashua
Phone (603) 595-4196
Fax (603) 594-9033"

The rate is $135 without taxes.  Our announcement stated 145.80 including
taxes.

The web site will work for reservations unless you try to book a particular
type of room.  If you do, you would be better to call the hotel directly.
As stated yesterday, not all of the rooms have high-speed Internet access
yet.  So we are trying to give a first come first serve to those rooms.

Here is the link to the announcement again:
http://www.t10.org/ftp/t10/announce/ann-m055.pdf

I did receive the word first thing this morning that their wireless Internet
access is up and running in all of the hotel's main floor public areas.
Individuals may use this service without charge in the main floor lobby
areas.

Zane Daggett
Vice President
Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc.
900 Holt Ave
Manchester, NH 03109
(800) 772-0116 x 236  office
(801) 383-9074 fax

**********************
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown. This e-mail
transmission and any attachment (s) may contain confidential information.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly. Please delete it from
your
files if you are not the intended recipient. Thank you for your compliance.
Copyright 2002 Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org