April 2003 MMC WG Meeting

Bmcferrin at aol.com Bmcferrin at aol.com
Tue Apr 1 05:59:49 PST 2003

* Bmcferrin at aol.com
*

--part1_60.2f44c9b1.2bbaf555_boundary

MMC WG Members:
The plan for our meeting is 24 and 25 April (Thursday and Friday) at a
hotel in Honolulu.  Greg Fry (Roxio) has located two options and we will
arrange a group this week.

It is also my understanding that Mt Fuji will meet on Wednesday, April
23.  We shall arrange it as a single package.

If this plan and these dates are unaccepteble, please notify us today.
Otherwise, I shall make arrangements with the hotel tomorrow.

Thank you,
Bill McFerrin