FCP-2 Rev 8
dap at cisco.com
Wed Oct 23 15:11:45 PDT 2002
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* "Dave Peterson" <dap at cisco.com>
FCP-2 Rev 8 has been uploaded -
Change areas for review are:
- Clearing effects tables 4 and 5
- I_T nexus loss notification (clause 4.10)
- Transport Reset notificatin (clause 4.11)
- re-definition of RR_TOV and ULP_TOV
- REC as an Extended link service (clause 6.5)
I would like to defer specifying task retry identification is mandatory to
This issue is well understood by the various FCP-2 implementors at this
The dual use of RR_TOV has become more of a problem with the introduction of
FCP-2 error detection and recovery.
This problem should be addressed in FCP-3.
I believe the document is in good shape and thus am not asking for another
(leter ballot) review cycle.
FCP-2: Issues to Resolve - ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.02/02-267r2.pdf
Response to HP INCITS No Vote on FCP-2 -
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10