New name for SPIN UP

George Penokie gop at us.ibm.com
Tue Oct 22 12:00:11 PDT 2002

* George Penokie <gop at us.ibm.com>
*

Jim,
I can live with that.

Bye for now,
George Penokie

Dept 2C6  114-2 N212
E-Mail:    gop at us.ibm.com
Internal:  553-5208
External: 507-253-5208   FAX: 507-253-2880

                      "Reif, Jim"
                      <Jim.Reif at hp.com>        To:       George Penokie/Rochester/IBM at IBMUS, "t10" <t10 at t10.org>
                                               cc:       "Elliott, Robert (Server Storage)" <Elliott at hp.com>
                      10/22/02 01:46 PM        Subject:  RE: New name for SPIN UP

How about ENABLE MEDIA ACCESS?

Jim Reif
Hewlett-Packard
281-514-8237