[SAS] Min and Max link speed

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Tue Oct 22 08:25:10 PDT 2002

I think that supporting all the fields in the range is the intent.

How should an expander handle attempted programming outside the
MIN/MAX range?

Options are:
* round to minimum or maximum
* return a FUNCTION FAILED response
* return a new error response code for this field

Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com
Industry Standard Server Storage Advanced Technology
Hewlett-Packard

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org