November 2002 Mtg in H. Beach

Skip Jones skip.jones at qlogic.com
Mon Oct 21 13:22:07 PDT 2002

* "Skip Jones" <skip.jones at qlogic.com>
*
Just a reminder to hurry and make your reservations for next month's
meeting at the Hilton Huntington Beach!
(714) 960-7873 or (800) 822-7873
Please mention the Group Name, "QLogic" when making reservations so that
the host is properly credited with the room-nites.

Thank you!

Skip

T10, STA, SFF, FC WGs and related SCSI Meetings
November 4 - 8, 2002

HOSTED BY =20
QLogic Corporation

LOCATION     =20
Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort
21100 Pacific Coast Highway=20
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Phone:  (714) 960-7873 or (800) 822-7873

ROOM RATE=20
$165.00 plus tax  (Cutoff Date: 10/12/02)

RESERVATION NAME
"QLogic"
PLEASE MENTION THAT YOU ARE WITH THE GROUP NAME "QLogic" WHEN MAKING =
RESERVATIONS =20

DRIVING DIRECTIONS =20
>From Orange County John Wayne Airport:
Exit Airport to I-405 North.  I-405 North about 9 miles, exit Beach =
Blvd. South (towards ocean).  South on Beach Blvd about 5 miles to the =
ocean. Right (North) on Pacific Coast Highway 1 (PCH).  Hotel is on =
right.

HOST CONTACTS
Karen Sparks (949) 389-6472
Karen.sparks at qlogic.com