SAS-STP Meeting Notice

RKROBERTS at aol.com RKROBERTS at aol.com
Mon Oct 21 14:22:35 PDT 2002

* RKROBERTS at aol.com
*
To T10 members

As discussed in the previous SAS/STP Study group a follow-on meeting to
discuss any other issues will be held on Thursday 10/24 at Bally's in Las
Vegas, NV. The meeting will be held in the room assigned to the T13 group and
will start as soon as T13 adjourns their meeting or approx. 4PM which ever
one is latest. This will allow those attending the SAS meeting to attend
without missing to much.

Any questions call me on my cell 916-799-3327. I will be attending the T13
meetings during the week.

Ron Roberts
Adaptec, Inc.
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org