SAS revision 2a

Elliott, Robert (Server Storage) Elliott at hp.com
Tue Oct 8 10:16:35 PDT 2002

------_=_NextPart_001_01C26EEE.744E52B8

The SMP functions are now in 10.3, management application layer.
=20
9.4 defines the basic SMP_REQUEST and SMP_RESPONSE formats; 10.3
provides the details.  This is patterned after the SCSI strucuture =
where
the SCSI transport chapter defines the COMMAND frame while the SCSI
application layer defines the CDBs, mode pages, log pages, etc.
--=20
Rob Elliott, elliott at hp.com=20
Industry Standard Server Storage Advanced Technology=20
Hewlett-Packard=20