October Mt. Fuji meeting minutes

Henry Gabryjelski henrygab at windows.microsoft.com
Mon Oct 7 07:24:57 PDT 2002

* "Henry Gabryjelski" <henrygab at windows.microsoft.com>
*
Tanikawa-san,

It was our intention to have a representative at the October Mt. Fuji meeting.  Unfortunately, Emily-san was unable to attend only two weeks prior to the meeting.  I prepared to go, but instead we had Mitsuru Saito of Microsoft Japan agree to provide a presentation I had prepared.  It is unknown at this time why he was unable to go.  I apologize most sincerely for any inconvenience this may have caused the group.

Please see my original post; Microsoft hopes to provide a presentation regarding this feature in the next Fuji meeting.

Sincerely,

Henry Gabryjelski

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org