October Mt. Fuji meeting minutes

Henry Gabryjelski henrygab at windows.microsoft.com
Fri Oct 4 08:30:05 PDT 2002

* "Henry Gabryjelski" <henrygab at windows.microsoft.com>
*
As there were no Microsoft attendees listed for the October Fuji
meeting, I would like to know where the following information in the
minutes originated:

"Microsoft wants to know the implementation version by using the
firmware compilation date. Because, there are several ways of CD-R/RW
implementation. To distinguish these differences, this information can
be used."

This information is not an accurate translation of the reasons for this
feature.  Propogation of this false information is highly discouraged.

Anyways, perhaps in the next US meeting, a clearer description of the
reasons for this feature can be provided by Emily-san.

.

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org