ADI Conference Call Draft Minutes Posted (10/3/2002)

Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com
Fri Oct 4 11:22:42 PDT 2002

* Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com
*
The draft minutes for yesterday's ADI conference call should be available
shortly at:

   ftp://ftp.t10.org/t10/document.02/02-401r0.pdf

(On document 02-388r1, please disregard the "Minutes" prefix.  That is the
final agenda and I selected Minutes by mistake.)

Thanks to all who participated and to Rod Wideman for acting as secretary.

Finally, I've promised John Lohmeyer an updated schedule for the three
standards by next month.  I'd appreciate comments.

Cheers,

Paul Suhler
Seagate
Facilitator