SAS letter ballot - operator error

John Lohmeyer lohmeyer at t10.org
Fri Nov 22 10:43:18 PST 2002

* John Lohmeyer <lohmeyer at t10.org>
*
My apologies to T10's voting members. When setting up the SAS letter ballot, I forget to set the end date (which left it the same as the SSM-2 letter ballot). That is why it was 3 days instead of 30+ days. Then the ballot software saw that it was behind on sending out reminder emails, so it sent them every 10 minutes until it caught up.

The correct ending date is Monday, December 23, 2002 at noon MST.

I just corrected the letter ballot database on the server; things should be back to normal shortly.

Sorry,
John

John Lohmeyer                  Email: lohmeyer at t10.org
Colo Spgs, CO 80907