SAM-3 & SPC-3 posted

Ralph Weber ralphoweber at compuserve.com
Tue Nov 12 09:44:37 PST 2002

* Ralph Weber <ralphoweber at compuserve.com>
*
All the proposed changes are acceptable as editorial, except:

} Each Identification descriptor (see table 269) contains information
} identifying the logical unit, physical device, or access path used by
} the command and returned parameter data.
}
} I believe that "physical device," should be stricken from this sentence.

Identification descriptors still can contain information about the
'physical device'. The only acceptable change here would be to
replace 'physical device' with 'SCSI target device'.

All the best.

.Ralph

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org