ADI Conference Calls

Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com
Tue Nov 5 20:28:00 PST 2002

* Paul.A.Suhler at seagate.com
*
In an effort to speed up work on the ADI standards, we will be holding
bi-weekly conference calls.  Please let me know if any of the following
dates and times presents a problem for you:

Wednesday, 20 November 2002, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
Wednesday,  4 December 2002, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
Wednesday, 18 December 2002, 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM Pacific Standard Time

I'm soliciting volunteers to host the calls.  In the past, Seagate,
Crossroads, and Quantum have hosted.

Thanks very much,

Paul Suhler
ADI Facilitator