[SRP] Mar 22 meeting notes
cris.simpson at intel.com
Fri Mar 22 17:36:57 PST 2002
* From the T10 Reflector (t10 at t10.org), posted by:
* "Simpson, Cris" <cris.simpson at intel.com>
Chuck Gibson Adaptec
Giles Frazier IBM
George Penokie IBM
Cris Simpson Intel
Nathan Obr Microsoft
Ed Gardner Ophidian
Gerald Maurer QLogic
1. Review minutes from the March 14 SRP WG. (T10/02-121r0)
As most had not read the minutes, Cris suggested waiting until next concall
1. LOGOUT signals:Model concerns (T10/02-127r0)
Cris walked through paper. Consensus from those still awake that some
issues raised were valid. Cris will revise to clarify.
Use channel instead of nexus.
Look for parallels with init-side service responses.
We probably don't want to clear buffered data per-channel.
Can't clear ACA per-channel.
April 5 0900-1100 PST
Cris Simpson 503.712.4333
Intel EPG/ACD Architecture Hillsboro, OR
PGP Fingerprint:0DA0 418E A27B 0B76 5F02 3DD4 0546 6D13 F88A 1E60
* For T10 Reflector information, send a message with
* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org
More information about the T10