PR registration after reservation

Ulrich, David dulrich at lsil.com
Mon Mar 18 06:22:17 PST 2002

* "Ulrich, David" <dulrich at lsil.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1CE88.4E9E5D00

I haven't found any sections in SPC-3 that are germane to the issue of
an initiator registering with a lun that has a reservation in effect and
then participating in the reservation, if it's a registrants only type.
I assume this is correct behavior.

Is this true?

David Ulrich
LSI Logic Storage Systems Division