Modify Data Pointer

Robert Snively rsnively at Brocade.COM
Sun Mar 17 14:20:06 PST 2002

* Robert Snively <rsnively at brocade.com>
*
The modify data pointer functionality is included explicitly
in FCP and FCP-2, and I believe in the other packetized protocols.
It still has the possibility of being very interesting in some
virtual applications.  Examples include out-of-order stripe
delivery in RAID environments.  I would be disappointed if
SPI-5 did not find the same possible advantages.

Bob

* 'info t10' (no quotes) in the message body to majordomo at t10.org