iscsi : changes involving tgt portal group tag.

Robert Snively rsnively at Brocade.COM
Wed Mar 13 09:34:02 PST 2002

In SCSI (and I presume in iSCSI), there is no requirement that
the logical unit number to logical unit mapping be the same as
seen by all ports.  In other words, it is a Port||LUN combination
that identifies a logical unit, not a LUN alone.  The mappings
can be determined by a number of discovery mechanisms and verified
by use of the logical units world-wide name identifier from the
INQUIRY VPD page.

I don't think this has much effect on the rest of the ongoing
discussion, but if it does, please keep it in mind.